Special Football Season Camping Rate
Save 60% off our daily camping rate and 20% off our monthly rate with our $900 Football Season Rate!
Camp under the Nebraska skies at the back of our 160 acre fairgrounds. It’s easy to get to our campground at 84th Street & Havelock on eastern side of Lincoln from I-80 Waverly exit or via 84th Street from Cornhusker Highway or Highway 2.
- Check in Friday, Sept. 1
- Checkout Sunday, Nov. 26
- DOES include Labor Day and Thanksgiving weekends.
- We can be flexible on check-in, check-out dates—let us know your preferred dates and we'll let you know if available.
- Up to approximately 150 gravel pull-through spots.
- Choose 30 or 50 amp hookup and you will be assigned to best remaining spot in our football season section.
- Potable water fill up and dump station in parking lot at campground entrance.
- New high-speed wireless or honey wagon service available for extra fee.
Other Campground Amenities
- Showers located nearby in the Multi-Purpose Arena (contact LEC office for open hours).
- David Murdock Trail for walking or jogging on southern edge.
- Stevens Creek and our back pasture for hiking or dog walking on eastern edge.
- Walmart next door, Hy-Vee or gas stations two minutes.
- Visit many free, low cost events at Lancaster Event Center.
- Gameday Transportation
Payment - Save 20% on our monthly rate!
- Pay $900 entire season fee upon reservation to guarantee best available spot (of the $900, $200 is a non-refundable deposit for cancellations made by August 21, 2017).
- Refunds will not be made after August 21, 2017.
- No refund for early checkout.
- After payment is submitted, an email receipt will be automatically sent to the Main Contact's Email Address.
How to Reserve
- Limited availability on first come, first served basis only at our special football camping reservation site.
- Please see our campground policies here.
Notice: We reserve the right to evict anyone violating our rules, destroying or damaging our property, creating a disturbance, or violating any city or state laws – No Refunds.